BUSINESS PROCESS AUTOMATION MADE EASY
BUSINESS PROCESS AUTOMATION IS KEY IN TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS PROCESSES
Business process automation provides a cost-effective and secure method to automate many of the predictable, repeated steps in your business processes. Certain processes have standardized outcomes, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and the employee hiring process. Automating these routine processes in your organization, enables and empowers your users to process work more efficiently, faster, and more accurately, and is ultimately the best way to take control of your workflow.
In all industries, the volume of unstructured data – email, electronic files, multimedia, XML, and hundreds of other formats in addition to scanned documents – continues to multiply even as technologies like enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is deployed. By capturing data at the point of origination, the obstacles involved in locating and accessing information are eliminated, offering organizations the opportunity to achieve greater levels of efficiency.
- Capture all types of content from virtually any source enterprise-wide
- Improve accessibility and promote organized collaboration
- Consolidate information in one location, and sync with your ERP system
Content is innately out of control. File types are in abundance and the sheer volume of inbound documents can be overwhelming. With business process automation, it’s possible to direct and control the entire lifecycle of your files, documents, and other forms of unstructured content — whether they reside on-premises or in the cloud — while protecting them and keeping you in compliance with the latest rules and regulations.
- Immediately monitor imported files and documents
- Automatically attach metadata for fast, accurate content retrieval
- Automatically link information to related business applications and transactions
Everyone who needs access to company data should be able to locate it easily, from anywhere. Business process automation increases efficiency by enabling you to access that information quickly, without hassle.
The structured content can be delivered to ERP systems, accounting systems, decision makers, managers, and more.
- Access data from mobile or tablet devices
- Access from within your primary system
Business process automation empowers organizations to make better decisions by providing a greater level of transparency and visibility into its processes, ultimately increasing the executives’ level of control.
It relieves the burden on IT and reports key performance indicators and metrics in real-time, offering instant insights from intuitive dashboards.
- Increased control & visibility
- Faster validation
- Produce reports
- Analyze condition of processes
- Audit readiness
- Improve process speed & accuracy
Security has priority. As a result, a secure, central electronic repository is the backbone of our output management system. It provides safe and easy access to important documents and reports. In the outsourcing model, Digital Designs maintains client information in our secure data center which is compliant with the Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70. In traditional in-house systems, many critical documents and records are stored only in paper form and are vulnerable to natural disasters and other uncontrollable events.
- DocAgent creates an audit report to record processed print jobs
- Dual-key security allows print jobs to be run only when the designated persons initiate the process
- MICR encoding, signature level controls, and non-negotiable copying enable secure check printing
PREPARE FOR TOMORROW, TODAY
With cumbersome paper filing and computer-output-to-microfiche systems, random retrieval of something as important as an invoice could take an unacceptable amount of time in today’s fast-paced global economy.
Businesses are rapidly migrating systems to e-business for more responsive customer service and reduced operating costs.
Document management can make mission-critical documents immediately accessible via any authorized Web browser on demand. Digital Designs can help make the process a simple, smooth transition.
A PASSION FOR SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Our passion begins with the consulting and sales process. We believe doing business should be easy. At Digital Designs we not only deliver the highest quality, most robust, and most manageable software solutions, but we also take great pride in our acclaimed customer service and support. Our Software Solution Specialists are on hand to provide timely answers to your questions and help you get the greatest value from your software investment.
- Easily integrate with your core ERP & CRM systems
- Reduce burden of manual keying & forwarding of paper
- Process invoices in less time with greater accuracy
- Rapid ROI
- Optional OCR module extracts invoice data
- Minimize response time to queries
- Maintain a full audit trail for regulatory compliance purposes
- Roughly 45% of enterprises identify the need to decrease the invoice cycle time and improve visibility into the invoice process
- 25% of all invoices are typically paid late, resulting in late-payment penalties and surcharges.
BPA AT A GLANCE
- Accounts Payable Invoice Automation
- Accounts Receivable Automation
- ePayStubs, W-2s, Remote View
- Output Management
- Workflow Management
There is a better way.
Call us at (800) 948-6293 or fill out the form below to learn more about global document management solutions from Digital Designs.